Shaky, unsteady, and stiff steering are all cause for seeking a steering system service. Excessive bouncing or swaying during bumps and intermittent control while driving and braking are cause for a suspension system service. Knowing how to identify steering and suspension issues will help you determine when to schedule an inspection.
Suspension system components—like coil springs, leaf springs, torsion bars, shocks, and struts—help absorb bounce and shock from the surface of the road. All suspension system components eventually weaken over time through stress applied during normal driving conditions.
Our service staff is trained to replace ball joints, shocks, struts, sway bars, and hub assemblies.
For suspension services for your medium-duty, heavy-duty, or semi truck, contact us today.
Below is a brief list of services we provide:
- Complete engine diagnostic and repair
- In-frame and out of frame engine overhauls
- 24 HR emergency/road side repair
- Mobile truck/on-site service
- Gear work, including rebuilds
- Preventive maintenance
- DOT inspections
- Electrical repairs
- Clutch and driveline repairs
- General chassis repair
- Hydraulic systems/PTO repair
- General suspension repair
- Complete brake system repair
- Complete air system repair
- Lube Oil and Filter Changes